Updated: July 1, 2010.
What Personal Information do we collect?
We collect the following Personal Information from you when you register on our Site: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and company name, and general business information that may be helpful in determining your needs. We collect the following Personal Information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or promotional e-mails: Name, email address, company name, and other general business information. When you participate in a survey, promotion or contest we collect: Name, email address, company name, and other general business information and other information requested in the survey, promotion or contest form. When you contact us by sending us an e-mail, we collect your e-mail address and any information contained in the e-mail you send us.
Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
You may visit our Site anonymously.
What do we use your Personal Information for?
Any of the Personal Information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your Personal Information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our Site .
- To improve customer service (your Personal Information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To send periodic newsletters, promotional e-mails and administrative e-mails.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature.
- We track IP protocol addresses solely in conjunction with session cookies to analyze our web page flow and to keep track of your, session information, and clickstream data..
- We may create Anonymous Information records from Personal Information.. We reserve the right to use and disclose Anonymous Information at our discretion. ”Anonymous Information” means information that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information.
How do we protect your Personal Information?
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your Personal Information such as, but not limited to, password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information or PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities. You, however, understand and agree that no company, including EMN8, can fully eliminate security risks connected to handling information on the Internet.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. Most web browsers accept cookies by default, but allow users to reject cookies by changing the browser preferences. If you have set up your browser to reject cookies, some aspects of our Site and Services may not work properly.
Do we disclose any Personal Information to outside parties?
- We may provide your Personal Information to third party service providers who work on behalf of or with us to provide our Site and Services. However, these service providers do not have any independent right to share this information (except pursuant to a legal requirement such as a subpoena or warrant).
- We may be required by law, or by law enforcement officers acting under the color of law, to record some or all of your communications on or through the Site. We may, and you hereby authorize us to, disclose your Personal Information (including your account information) and your communications through the Site and Services, if required by law or by law enforcement officers acting under the color of law, or if we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to: (1) comply with the law or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us; or (2) to enforce our Site policies or protect and defend ours, our Affiliates,’ or yours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Your choices regarding your Personal Information
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Information. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us or our Site, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further newsletters or promotional communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the promotional e-mail you receive.
You may request deletion of your Personal Information by us, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request, only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete Personal Information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
Third party links, websites, products and services
We may, on our Site, include links to third party websites or information regarding products or services provided by third parties. These third party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. Third party products and services may be subject to their own terms and conditions. We do not approve or endorse any third party website, product or service. We have no authority or control over, and are not responsible for, the operation, performance, availability, content, or other aspects of any third party website, product, service, or link. If you decide to access any third party website linked to our Site, you do this entirely at your own risk. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
We do not intentionally collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.
10070 Mesa Rim Road
San Diego, CA 92121